Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Policy for cancellation:
No refound on the booking deposit if cancelled 3 days before.
From 3 days on all the amount of the booking will be charged.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A security deposit of 30% is required when booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Large family or group of friends for Christmas, Carnival, Halloween, Easter... holidays with parties organization, including dinner, dancing shows, music shows....
Group of colleagues/friends for special events in Marrakech (Conventions, Conferences) with shuttle transportation organization, tour organization,....
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A typical day's sightseeing in Marrakech takes in Jardin Majorelle (15' walk), a botanical garden once owned by Yves Saint Laurent, the 16th Century Ben Youssef Medersa, for its mosaic tiles and cedar panels, and the sumptuous Bahia palace (20' walk), built for a grand vizier's four wives and 24 concubines.
And all this under the shadow of the wondrous 220ft minaret of the 11th Century Koutoubia Mosque (12' walk).
Superbly restored with full respect Moroccan tradition using zelliges and tadelakt. Crossing a luxuriant patio, with banana and orange trees a superb jasmine and a pool with a fountain,then you come to the spacious open lounge-dining-room: where breakfast, lunches and dinners are served. Suited with a comfortable lounge which opens into the patio and the pool will be a lovely and relaxing place.
Riad El Youssoufi's Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Payment upon arrival by credit cards, cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.30 euros per person per night
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>