Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund on booking deposit or booking fee for cancellations and no-shows. Prices & fees do not change even after a reduction in numbers (guests/nights).
Additional Terms and Conditions
We have rules & regulations clearly illustrated at the hotel reception. Please read carefully, honor and respect them throughout your entire stay at our Riad.
Anniversaries, Birthdays, Marriage Ceremonies, Events, Parties, Cocktails, Yoga & other Sports foundations or training.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
'Riad Mhidou' is only 20-25 min away from the city-centre. You will adore this place because of the calm relaxing atmosphere and clean air, which is not an option inside the city. It consists of unique quiet rooms with a touch of traditional and modern decorations; and where relaxing is the prior option. Our Riad provides the best of greetings, with great care and hospitality. Moroccan cuisine is provided upon request and served by our own (Berber) Moroccan chef.
We are surrounded by wealthy families, who own big modern private mansions and huge gardens. We have never encountered any security issues in this area. However, we do work with trained guard dogs and security staff just in case.
We do arrange a shuttle service to take you to the city centre (old town or new town) or to the airport at any time of the day; for an additional price of: (1 pax= €15), (2 pax= €20), (3 pax= €25), (4 pax= €30). (Group of 5-8= €35), (Group of 9-18= €40).
Riah Mhidou Policies and Conditions:
-Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
-Reception opening hours 8:00 - 23:00.
-Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
-Check out before 11:00 .
-Payment upon arrival by cash.
-Non smoking/Designated areas.
-Pets allowed no extra charge.
-Languages: English, French and Arabic.
-Must be over 18 for check in.
-Photo ID to be presented on arrival. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>