Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelation policy is 2 weeks before arrival. After that period we will charge 50 % of the total amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Every guest of the group has to accept our terms and conditions
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The building consists of 4 floors with several dormitories and double rooms. In the ground floor you will find our beautiful Café “Mané” where you can have a
wonderful breakfast in the morning with homemade, biological and natural products or a snack during the day.
Our venue is located only 1 minute from the main beach “Pescadores”. The vibrant city centre with its bars, stores, and restaurants, as well as the extraordinary “Nightlife” is only a few steps away.
Just vis-à-vis you find the bus stop from the bus company “Giro”, which is connected to the entire town.There is also a central taxi stand just around the corner.
An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including hiking along our unique coasts or by participating on a spectacular surf session in one of our beautiful beaches.
The hostel is 600 metres from Old Town Square, 250 metres from Fisherman's Beach and 1,5 km from Albufeira Marina. Faro Airport is 46 km away.
Albufeira City Center is a great choice for travellers interested in restaurants, food and nightlife.
We are looking forward to welcome you!
Rich & Poor Policies and Conditions:
All the guests including their group members must bring and show one of the following proofs during the check-in in our Hostel:
RT-PCR Test (or similar NAAT test) - 72h before boarding or;
Rapid Antigen Test - 48h before boarding, or;
EU Digital COVID Certificate
Check in from 13:00 h till max. 20:00 h
Check out from 09:00 h to 11:30 h
Check-out before 09:00 h works with key deposit.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Extra fee on CARD payments!
Breakfast not included.
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>