Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Não reembolsável sobre depósito ou taxa de reserva para cancelamentos, não comparência ou redução de números.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Pagamento de 50% do valor total em até 72 horas após a reserva.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Casamentos e Festas em geral
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Rio Forest we try to create a nice atmosphere to meet each other, so from 6 till 8 pm you can enjoy our happy hour with double caipirinhas and good music. We believe there is nothing better than drinks and music to meet, talk with people and get ready for the best street parties (or make the party right here if you prefer!). We also host events almost every weekend, further improving your contact with the Rio lifestyle and local Brazilians.
Rio Forest Hostel 8 rooms in the best location of Santa Teresa. All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, lockers and a balcony with a view. We have options with shared bathrooms or private bathrooms.
We invite you to stay with us and fall in love everyday with this wonderful city, or like brazilians say “Cidade Maravilhosa”.
● Check in (2pm-11pm) If you are arriving later than 11pm you must contact us 24hs in advance and it's subject to availability.
● Breakfast included (8am-10am)
●Air conditioning (10pm-10am)
●Transfers (airport/Paraty/Ilha Grande)
●Tours (city tour/favela tour/multicultural tour/football game/hang gliding/jeep tour/trekking/abseiling/ Carnival Parade ticket)
*Please read our Things to Note below before making your reservation. We strictly do not accept guests under the age of 18.
*Check in after 11pm must be notified in advance and will be subject to availability. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>