Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ripple Jay @ Negombo is set in a Tourist Attracted location in Negombo. Perfectly located within the City of Negombo and close to Golden Sands of Beach. You can explore the old city called Little Rome, which has the highest density of must-see sacred and exquisite old churches and ancient sites of temples in Negombo and the dutch fort gate is one of the notable old structures. Fishermen’s living styles, culture, art, and antiques are all here. We are located off Chilaw Road within a few minutes’ walk of Central Bus Stand from Negombo Town and Railway Station and also Bandaranaike International Airport is 4 km’s (approx. 10 mins) away.
Everything!!! More than a Bed. You will never get bored at all with us, because inside the hostel we provide a lively environment with fun games available for your entertainment and of course the staff who are ready help anytime. On the other hand, just leaning out of the hostel door you can see the colourful long-array of vendors, food stalls, bars, and tuk - tuks. You will find yourself wanting to spend more time here at Ripple Jay Hostel @ Negombo, Sri Lanka.
Ripple Jay @ Negombo Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>