Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer free city maps and cable TV. The towels are included.
River 44 is located in a very convenient place, it is near the train station which is one of the best way to move from La Spezia to Le Cinque Terre. It is also inside the city center where you can find some of the best historic pizzerias, the traditional 'Mercatino' on Friday and 'Il Mercato' where you can buy the most fresh veggies, fruits, fish and all the traditional
ingredients to cook a delicious Italian meal. Besides all this you can also visit other places from la Spezia using the urban and suburban public transport.
River 44 has a living-dining room, a small but full equipped kitchen, a bathroom and 2 bedrooms; The rooms are clean and soberly furnished.
River 44's Policies & Conditions:
Check in at 10:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Phone reception: call to communicate your arrival time ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>