Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In the event of a cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups need to inform if they require food to be supplied.
A 50% deposit will be required to confirm your reservation and balance of payment 1 week prior to arrival.
Refer to Terms and conditions for Riverlodge Backpackers
On request I will supply further info
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In our large spacious kitchen you can indulge in your favorite pastimes, chilling at the bar, lazing by the fireplace, prepare your favorite meal while watching DSTV, or enjoy our spacious braai facilities. You can relax on the enormous veranda or climb into a quiet hammock on one of our lawns. We boast of having one of the largest in city camp sites in Cape Town, catering for vehicle and tents, safe and secure.
The Backpackers dorms are perfect for Volunteer Accommodation (60 pax), sporting groups, school groups, group stays, business and self drives -- we are regularly used by Volunteering Organizations such as Habitat For Humanity.
We offer a range of accommodation: 2 bed, 4 bed, doubles and family rooms.
Configuration of sleeping facilities can be adapted to specific needs.
Bazz / Backpackers bus route pickups
Our talented, resourceful, friendly staff will ensure that both your nights and days are filled with fun activities. Get them to answer your questions and point you in the right direction. Fancy jumping from a plane?
We exchange foreign currency Euro, British Pound, US Dollars, etc
The Oude Molen Village
Need a reason to get to this happening, alternative village+ Try these for starters!
It oozes Soul in its diverse, eclectic community who live on the old working farm and mill site.
It's Organic with bee-keeping courses, horse riding, organic gardens, farm stall and a wetland bird sanctuary.
It's 'To-Do' list includes some unusual tidbits such as workshops (think belly dancing and art studios), volunteering options and a petting zoo.
Please note: Reception open until 10 PM! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>