Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each private room has allocated its own shower as a safety measure due to Covid-19 and we are taking temperature checks on arrival.
The on-site bar and Ray's Pizza restaurant features a wide selection of beers, cocktails and pizzas with freshly made bases.
St.Nicholas Market and The Galleries shopping centre is less than 5 minutes’ walk away and offers a wide range of stores and places to eat. Banksy district, Bristol Aquarium, the O2 Academy and Bristol Museum are all within a 15-minute walk.
This is our guests' favourite part of Bristol, according to independent reviews.
Please note that parking in the city centre can be very expensive and we can't offer any free parking.
Please note that after booking you will receive our email address.
You’ll need to send the security code (CVV/CVC) of the card you used when booking (this is the last 3 digits of the number on the signature strip at the back of your card) in order to fully secure your booking.
Failure to do so may result in you losing your reservation.
Check-in from 15:00 until 19:00.
Check-out strictly before 12:00.
A valid passport, national identity card (or a UK drivers' license) is required from each guest upon arrival.
We DO NOT accept under 18. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>