Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Traditional breakfast is included in the price of the room (fresh pitta bread, fresh tomatoes and cucumbers, cheese, hummous, lebaneh, jam, olive oil and zarta and eggs, tea and coffee and fruit juice). Throughout the day you can also help yourself to free tea and coffee on the roof top terrace. Lunch boxes need to be ordered the night before (5JD). Dinner is available on the roof top terrace (12JD ).
There is free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel including the rooftop terrace but it is not in the quadruple room.. Guests in the quad can use wi-fi in the sitting area just outside the room or up in the roof top terrace. Guests can also use the hotel's computer for free.
Air conditioners and heaters are in each room and they cost 2 JD per night (they are not included in the cost of the room).
Guests also have the opportunity to visit our bedouin camp in Little Petra (see Seven Wonders Bedouin Camp) and have a traditional dinner under the stars.
Please note, we are a cash only hotel. Also, the rooms are all non-smoking - there are designated smoking areas.
Finally, our philosophy is captured by the arabic saying - betna betkum - 'our home is your home'. All of our guests are very welcome. We are here to look after you. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>