Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
When making reservations online, we need a credit card at the time of
the reservation request to process the reservation. The credit card
information is contained in a customer profile that you can change at any time using your e-mail address as a login name and a unique password that secures your information. The credit card in your profile will not be charged at any time without you being informed during the booking process
Additional Terms and Conditions
Prepaying & Guaranteeing Hotel Reservations
Our hotels will require the reservation to be prepaid during high
occupancy periods or when specific properties have this requirement. Our
properties will require a credit card number to secure or hold your reservation. Any prepayment or guarantee requirements the property has will be communicated to you prior to you making a reservation. If you are unable to cancel the reservation within the time requirements stated in the hotel's cancellation policy (stated on their rate pages), our hotels may apply a one night or more cancellation charge. Be sure to cancel the reservation promptly if your travel plans change to avoid unnecessary charges.
Making Reservations Online
You can make reservations,simply by clicking on the booking icon on any
property page. Our online booking service enables you to make, cancel
or amend reservations to accommodate your travel needs. When making your
reservation online, we will provide you an instant confirmation. We
will further verify your reservation with an e-mail confirmation.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Since 1995 we have been offering friendly service in a familial atmosphere.
We offer clean and safe rooms, with all the facilities that our costumers need.
Our rates include continental breakfast and taxes. We also offer taxi service just mailing us your flight details.
Please note :
Cancellation Policy : 2 days advance notice.
Only cash payment accepted.
Check-in : 13:00.
Check-out : 12:00.
All taxes included. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>