Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Pack your bags and come over to discover it and live a unique experience at Rom Casa, My Khe Beach, Danang.
Rom Casa is named aptly. The word “casa” means “home” in Spanish, which is exactly what Rom Casa aims to be for travelers--a home. Despite being built in renovated containers, the feel of a traditional Vietnamese house remains, making travelers feel at ease. Adding to this is a common room with many board games, a pool table, foosball table and some musical instruments that you can play, a courtyard with BBQ area for you to grill some delicious veggies and meats, and a rooftop terrace space for relaxing with a large library. All these things contribute to your awesome beach experience.
Ideally located between the Han River and Da Nang’s best beaches (300 m from My An Beach), ROM Casa gives you access to all that the city has to offer and is easy to reach with the international airport only 5km away.
Made out of renovated shipping containers, the hostel offers all the necessary facilities in an amazingly stylish environment. A sophisticated decor combining a traditional countryside design to an industrial and modern look.
The hostel offers nice selection of foods and drinks in the bar. Breakfast is available for your choices with local and international menu. Within walking distance many food options like Vietnamese, burgers or even pizza, we have many places to recommend. Downtown and the main city museums are just 10 minute ride. Don’t be shy and ask our lovely staff, they will be happy to give you some tips about what to discover in Da Nang and the local culture.
ROM casa is also the perfect starting point to go wonder around some of Vietnam’s most beautiful gems. The Marble Mountains are only 6 km away and the famous town of Hoi An only a 30 minute drive. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>