Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A place where you should be able to unwind after a long day of exploring but also make new friends, cook your favourite food, chill out with some music or take a well deserved hot shower before snuggling into bed. At Roof House you sure won't be missing any of that! Located only 2 minutes from the beach, just up the hill behind the mosque in Taghazout, you'll get the best view in town overlooking the ocean. You can even see the waves of world class Anchor Point from our top floor roof terrace!
In the Roof House family you’ll find a good bunch of locals and expats, surfers and travellers, ready to welcome you with open arms and take you for a dip in the ocean!
Here you'll find everything you need: a comfy bed in one of our dorms or private rooms, clean bathrooms with hot showers, fully equipped kitchen, SURF gear to rent, Wi-Fi, two awesome chill areas packed with pillows, amazing people,and YOGA sessions on the roof.
There will always be someone present in the hostel to help you with anything - if it's finding the bus stop, the best place to surf, cooking your first tagine or if you just need a hug. Welcome to the family!
We offer Surf Packages which includes accommodation, renting of surf gear + surf guide, packed lunch, daytrips and much more.
Our dorms and private room are equipped with comfortable single or double beds, cleans sheets and extra blankets.
- A bed in a dorm or private room equipped with comfortable single or double beds, cleans sheets and extra blankets.
- Hot showers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Free use of towels
- We offer surf packages which includes rental of wetsuit, surfboard and a surf guide.
- Yoga lessons
- Airport pickup (Agadir)
- Car rental
- Movie nights
- Family diners
- Excursions to Paradise Valley
If you have any additional questions, doubts or desires, don't hesitate to contact us!
See you soon! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>