Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Each room is equipped with air-conditioning, a TV, FREE WI-FI, private bathroom, a fridge/freezer, kettle, wardrobes, iron & ironing board, crockery, cutlery and bed linen provided.
PARKING (limited availability), a shared kitchen on our rooftop with a huge seating area, and free BBQ's. The Rooftop area boasts amazing views of Sydney & the Harbour Bridge. You can enjoy Sydney by day and see the lights by night.
The Rooftop Travellers Lodge is centrally located in trendy Glebe Point Road, in between the historic sandstone campus of Sydney University and beautiful Blackwattle Bay. We are within minutes of Sydney's CBD and close to many good restaurants, cafes & bars. Local art and craft galleries, antique stores and famous bookstores also make their home in Glebe Point Road.
We are a 15 minute stroll away from the famous 'Darling Harbour' and buses depart regularly from outside of our property for travel to the city and to Sydney's main attractions. Across the road we have food shops, grocers, post office & a bank, and we are a ten minute walk away from Broadway shopping complex.
Shared kitchen on our rooftop with a huge seating area, and free BBQ's. The Rooftop area boasts amazing views of Sydney & the Harbour Bridge. You can enjoy Sydney by day and see the lights by night.
For your safety all of our rooms have key card access. Your key card will also allow you access into the property at any time of the day. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>