Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
you can cancel free of charge from 3 days in advance.
If you don't, you will have to pay for the first night of your booking.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in the center of Zaandam, which is close to Amsterdam and other places of interest. Only 5 minutes away from the Zaandam train station, from Zaandam train station there are trains within 11 minutes to the center of Amsterdam. We are 8 minutes away from the Zaanse Schans and 20 minutes from Schiphol Airport.
We offer Free Wi-Fi and a 24-hours front desk.
We have large windows with a view of the Zaan canal or the city. There are disabled parking spaces and paid parking spaces under the hostel and there are also free parking spaces 5 minutes walk from the hostel.
We also have a kitchen with a fridge, oven, stove, etc.
Room Mate Hostel - Terms & Conditions
24-hours front desk.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 7.00 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), extra measures have been taken so that no one gets infected.
You cannot stay here for quarantine purposes due to COVID-19.
There are free parking spaces 5 minutes away from the hostel.
below the hostel there are also special disabled parking spaces and paid parking spaces.
We are not responsible for any damage or loss.
In the event of theft, we will immediately contact the police.
You are responsible if you break something. You will therefore have to pay compensation. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>