Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our location could not be more perfect. We are in the very center of Madrid, which means that we are practically in the kilometer cero of Spain, the places where the whole Spanish states has been created and configured. We are truly near from some of the most emblematic landmarks of Madrid, such as Plaza del Sol, Teatro Real, Plaza de Oriente and Plaza de la Villa, amongst other emblematic landmarks of the Spanish capital. In addition, since our location is such privileged, you can reach easily walking the main public means of transport of Madrid: Commuter Train; Subway; and Bus Service.
Room007 Select Sol offers a great variety of accommodation options for all kind of guests. We have private rooms, double rooms and family rooms, all of them with diverse grades of details and quality. In addition, we have some common areas where travellers and guests can get together and exchange some words with regard to past experiences and in particular future plans.
Room007 Select Sol Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 3.00 EUR per person per day.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
When reserving more than 5 rooms a non refundable prepay of 25% is required.
For reservations of more than 800 euros a non refundable 25% will be charged.
Important: For important dates , The Hotel has the right to check if the credit card provided is a valid one.
No curfew. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>