Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund if cancellation is made within 7 days from check in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Situated on the top section we have 6 x large shared tents and 8 x private tents. All guests staying on this level have access to women's and men's shared bathroom facilities. Both bathroom facilities have been designed with an emphasis on an outdoors feel. Enjoy this unique experience whilst showering under the stars.
Steps away from your tent, is our infinity swimming pool & Roost café & bar which offers delicious all day breakfast, freshly brewed coffee, herbal tea, cakes and cocktails.
On the middle section we have 8 x luxurious private tents. 4 of the tents on this level have air conditioning with the other 4 having a fan. Each tent has its very own bamboo inspired private en suite.
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 11:00
3) Reception working hours: 24 hours
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
Credit card payment will have 3% surcharge.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 3 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
8) We only accept guests at the age of 5-80 years old only.
9) Some rooms are fan only (no A/C), please check carefully before booking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>