Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located 300 m south from the bus stop, after passing by hot rocks, a few steps later, you will a Bamboo house. In addition, we are near to some of the finest landmarks of the area such as Comisariato Don Manuel León, Playa Coches and Playa Negras, amongst other interesting spots of our area.
The Tree House (Dormitory) has bamboo and cane features as own lockers, lamp and outlet. A single bed on top of a wood base with its own mosquito net. There is space enough for suitcases. There is one swing and a perfect seat to read a book while it rains. The house has different common areas to enjoy and gather and have a good time while meeting new people. There’s a common kitchen for use with all the implements plus water filter tank.
And we have cats in the Hostel.
Roots Family Policies and Conditions:
check in: 15:00 - 19:00
Please let us know when you arrive after 7pm to assure someone is around.
check-out: before 11:00
Check-outs after 11.00 will be charged 50% of daily Rate (Roots can store your bags if you leave the same day or come back to us with another reservation. We assume no liability for your bags.
Taxes not included - 13.00%
Full Charge If cancelled within 1 days of arrival
30% of Full Stay - If cancelled within 2 days of arrival
No Charge - If cancelled within 3 days of arrival
The minimum age for check-in is 16
No private parking available. Public parking space around the Hostel - Roots family does not take legal responsibility for damage or theft.
Guests must be quiet between 22:00 and 07:00
Common kitchen is usable between 07:00 and 22:00
Pets are not allowed
Smoking is not allowed
We have cats
Towels not included it the Dormitory. $3 per towel for use during your stay
We charge $3 in case of losing a key
we project release from any liability in case of natural disasters, loss of personal belongings, damage to your health or safety. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>