Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Established in 1990, Rose Santa Maria has come to be one of the most popular accommodations in Rome and a well-known place to stay for young travelers. Since its opening it has been recommended in all the main guide books.
The structure is located in Rione Monti, a lively neighborhood close to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. Just down the hill you will find the charming cobble-stone streets, Monti proper, complete with fountain for nighttime gatherings. A trendy area, it boasts artisan and vintage shops, a plethora of dining options and cafes, and bustling crowds comprised of residents, artists, tourists, and other colorful folk.
Rose Santa Maria is a calm, clean, budget-friendly place to crash in the heart of Rome. It is located on the fourth floor of a 19th-century close to Via Cavour, one of Rome’s main roads. Despite being a small property, with no common room and no kitchen, our guests appreciate the cozy, homey atmosphere.
Several transport options, such as metro, buses, trams, taxi stands, and tour buses, are at your fingertips. Rose Santa Maria is easily accessible from Termini central train station, just a few minutes' walk from the structure. Termini hosts bus and train transport to and from Rome's airports.
Thank you and enjoy Rome.
Please read the Booking Conditions section carefully.
It is advisable for guest under 45 years old.
We know what traveling on a budget demands:
- A variety of shops, supermarkets, banks, laundromats and a variety of dining options nearby.
- Close to ATM and money exchange.
Monuments, museums, and most major attractions within walking distance.
- International staff happy to assist with reasonable requests.
We also offer:
- Central location
- Sharing and private rooms
- Female-only dormitories
- Individual lockers in dormitory
- Safes in private rooms
- Books on tourist information and maps
- Book exchange
- Complimentary linens and blankets
- Complimentary towels
- Luggage storage
- Unlimited hot showers
Our welcoming atmosphere, supported by energetic international staff, makes us a young travelers’ heaven. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>