Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Room types include female only and mixed all with backpack locked storage and a secure room locking system. Rooms also have personal reading lamps bedside as well as international plug sockets, 24hr air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Showers and washroom facilities are accessible 24hrs a day, all showers have hot running water. Single rooms, double, twin, quad and deluxe as well as multi dormitories are available.
Food and drink are available 24 hours a day in our Bar and Route 66 Lounge area. We serve a a variety of food ranging from western cuisine to traditional Cambodian dishes, all of which are prepared by our resident Chef. We offer a wide ranging drinks menu that includes Coffee, locally brewed beers, exotic cocktails, coolers, fruit drinks and shakes. Our kitchen and bar follows all health and safety regulations and adheres to expected hygiene standards.
Route 66 Hostel has a pool table, a beer pong table, a sports screen for your entertainment, and we feature a live DJ every night. If its a more lively atmosphere you’re in search of, then Pub Street is within walking distance less than a minute away, including our sister bar CHEERS. Join us for our nightly pub crawl with our partner hostels, starting at 11pm every night.
With 24hr check-in we are able to cater to all your needs and assist you with tours through our partner Asia Tours, ticketing information, as well as detailed knowledge of attractions such as the Temples of Angkor Wat and other attractions around the city. Various forms of transportation can also be arranged, from car to tuk-tuk. We also provide a Shuttle Bus service on arrival to and from Siem Reap International Airport if requested. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>