Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
They say, Mountains get you ‘High’ and we are sure they would do the same to you (well, they did it to us!) and to make you feel at home and relaxed after long and hectic treks, we offer you Rover’s Den Hostel – Our Hostel that stands in the most picturesque locations. Ladakh! Chilled outside, warm inside. That’s the Rover’s Den for you.
Away from the hustle-bustle and traffic jams, located right in the Mountain's womb, yet not far from places you need to reach - just a 5 Minutes walk from bus station, supermarket, restaurants and bars and less than 20 minutes drive from Leh airport. Our Den is beautiful, rustic and simple. So if you are looking forward to put your feet up, relax and get soaked in nature at high altitudes, this is the place you need to be in. Yes, we do have free wifi for your rescue but otherwise expect our facilities to be simple yet comfortable.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 20:00.
Check out before 08:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 12.00%
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking in the room but have a smoking area.
Reception working period: 07:00 ~19:00. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>