Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At night you can listen to the sea from the rooms, since we are only 150 meters from the coast.
The frontyardigan, surrounded by plants and fruit trees, lends itself to taking mates in the morning or, why not, having breakfast outdoors.
The quincho room has an industrial kitchen ideal to meet with guests and organize community meals and a stove for a good Argentine barbecue.
We are a family that for more than fifteen years we are dedicated to the accommodation service. Silvia is a self-taught artist, painter and lover of nature, travellers can observe their works in the house and their small organic garden, in which they are welcome to collaborate. Rocío is a volunteer firefighter and loves Patagonia as much as his family.
Travellers in your stay will meet the rest of the family (husband, children, nephews) who work day after day for the comfort of their hosts.
Ruca Kine Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 00:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorise your card before arrival.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No pets allowed
Reception dorm 10:00 to 00:00 ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>