Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ruenthip Pattaya, one of the only budget Hotel in Pattaya offering standard quality room with the spectacular sea-view overlooking the Gulf of Thailand at the most competitive price (in Thailand). Ruenthip Pattaya provides very clean room, bathtub and private balcony. Conveniences such as free Wi-Fi in all private and public areas, free fresh cup of coffee in the morning and free shuttle bus service to nearby attractions are included.
Inspired to be the mix-used development project, the owner maintain this 140 guestroom and have been welcoming Thai and foreign visitors over the years with warmth and welcome Thai Hospitality at the most affordable price.
The building was one of the well-known real estate land mark in Naklua district over the past 30 years. Relaxing in the local fishing village called Naklau district in Pattaya with temptation to take a day trip or shopping seafood, leaving guest with the comfort of home.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 14:00.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00.
3. Payment: Cash or credit card (Visa, Master, Amex) is welcomed upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) 1 night room charge per booking is requested after cutoff date (subject to hotel's availability).
6. No smoking in guestroom but we have all private balcony in every rooms.
7. No pet allowed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>