Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Knowing what it is like to be a backpacker/traveller and knowing little needs go a long way, we decided to provide value for money accommodation with no compromise whatsoever on the quality or most of the perks that you would enjoy in a star hotel for one third of the price. Our city centre accommodation is fully air conditioned in summer and fully auto heated in winter.
Russell Scott Backpackers & Annexe is located in the heart of Leeds City centre which means you walk 5 minutes to the train station or 5 minutes to the main high street. University of Leeds is 10 minutes by walk with all local amenities situated around us you pay less for more.
Russell Scott Backpackers & Annexe Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we will make sure your stay is as comfortable as possible. If you feel anything is not right or not working kindly get in touch with our staff and we would be happy enough to help you out.
Lost keys £50.00 will be charged for each.
Keys not returned at the time of check in will attract a daily room charge till we receive the keys.
Any damage caused to the hostel property or fittings will incur the full price of any material and labour plus VAT at 20% to make good / replace the damage.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to guest who are drunk and disorderly without refund.
Any abusive or disruptive toward staff and fellow guests will not be tolerated and we would ask you to leave without a refund if need be.
We expect you to make sure all facilities used by you in the hostel left clean and tidy for other guests to use.
If in case any appliances or facilities in the hostel is not working kindly get in touch with the reception immediately.
Enjoy your stay with Russell Scott Backpackers. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>