Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rustyk Hostal is an old colonial house built by our grandparents. There is a pretty garden with grapevines (typical in Cafayate homes), large communal spaces and rooms with a view to the mountains and the central patio, in which you can enjoy the sun that normally shines 340 days a year in this pretty town.
Rustyk Hostal is run by its local owners Walter (30) and Mariana (34). We are happy to tell you about local history, legends, anecdotes and can also recommend beautiful places for you to visit and make your stay unique. Our facilities are well kept to ensure you stay in a clean, pleasant and pretty home. We have double rooms with shared or private bathrooms and rooms with 3, 4 or 5 beds that each have a private bathroom. We invite you to feel at home in our home, we invite you to stay at Rustyk Hostal.
Advice about arrival time.
Pay cash on arrival.
Check in 24 hours.
Check out at 10am. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>