Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- The bus journey takes approximately 1 hour, 10 minutes and 15 stops.
- Get down at the Seogwipo Resgistration Office bus stop (서귀포 등기소)
- From the bus stop you will need to walk 6 minutes to reach our guesthouse.
Guests can easily take city buses from Jungang Rotary to Jungmun Tourist Complex, Halla Mountain or Seogwipo Intercity Bus Terminal. Free WiFi is available in all areas and breakfast is provided between 08:00 and 09:00 free of charge.
Each room at Slowciti comes with air-coniditioning, heater and extra-long beds. Private bathroom includes a shower gel, toothpaste, shampoo, hair conditional, toilet paper and hairdryer. Towels are provided.
Slowciti’s communal kitchen is equipped with an espresso machine and tea-making facilities to be used free of charge at any time. The shared lounge is fitted with a flat-screen computers. Laundry facilities are available for guest use between 09:00 and 22:00 at an extra charge.
From the property, Seogwipo Port is a 10-minute drive away and Jeju Airport can be reached within a 75-minute drive. The hostel provides Jeju island tour consisting of stopping through six to seven sites over 9 hours at a small fee.
Seogwipo City is a great choice for travellers interested in waterfalls, foods and sightseeing.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.5 for a two-person trip.
This property is also rated for the best value in Seogwipo! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.
Our staff speak Korea, English, Mandrin, Cantonese and Bahasa Malaysia, We are looking forward to provide you a great hospitatlity. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>