Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our reception is located in a beautiful yellow 19th-century building next to the boat. Its open 24 hours and also houses further accommodation.
Our ecological breakfast buffet is very popular.
Stay in comfortable cabins on the ship - some of which have been restored back to their original style - or in regular rooms in the 19th-century building on Skeppsholmen. This location also has an unusual history - the original building used to serve as firewood storage space for the royal castle in the 18th century. Some rooms have bunkbeds. Bed linen and towels are included.
From 2019 we are completely cashfree, better for the environment and the safety of both you and our staff members.
From the hostel you are close to Stockholms museum, restaurants and entertainment.
A ferry provides easy access to the nearby island of Djurgrden, where the popular Skansen open-air museum and the Vasa Museum are located. Other attractions located on Djurgrden are the amusement park Grna Lund, the Aquaria water museum and the Nordic museum. You can also visit the wonderful world of Astrid Lindgren at Junibacken. From the hostel it is only a few minutes walk to boats to the Stockholm Archipelago.
Our hostel is a meeting place for people from near and far, including global travellers, inter-railers and families with children. Many of our guests return to enjoy the pleasant environment and to take advantage of the superb location again. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>