Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Welcome to Luang Prabang, the enchanting UNESCO World Heritage town of approximately 50 000 people in Central Northern, Laos. Nestled between enveloping hills edging the mighty Mekong River, Luang Prabang oozes with with an eclectic mix of past colonial influence, quiet Buddhist reflection and tantalizing cuisine aspiring for international prominence.
Whatever your pleasure, you will find it in Luang Prabang... but at a slow slow pace in keeping with the quiet and reserved nature of beautiful Laos.
check in at 14;00 until 22:00 pm
check out until 12:00
Our homestay is suitable for children .
we have many space to relax .
River view ,garden view ....many activity with us when you arrive ハウルルールを表示する
第１, 国 Laos
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>