Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Since we do not charge advance payment, booked guests are requested to inform Safari Inn of cancellations as much in advance as possible, preferably 24 hours or more.
This will help ensure other guests are not denied the opportunity to book.
Groups will enjoy 5% discount normal rates.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Referred to by many as being safe and secure,it is located in the heart of Dar-Es-Salaam in an area that is easily accessible from down-town and major attractions, the nearby Zanzibar Ferry Terminal, and major banking branches and ATMs.
There are plenty of budget food joints and a farmer’s market within a stone’s throw, and a shopping mall with supermarket 5 minutes walking distance.
SAFARI INN consists of a total of 45 rooms, ALL ensuite (equipped with full private bathroom & with hot water facility), spread over 4 storeys, consisting of 4 large Suites, 15 Singles, and 26 Twin/Double rooms. Our ground floor suites are mini studio size with cable TV.
Our rates include all taxes and continental breakfast. There is Free WiFi Internet and Telephone call facility at the ground floor lobby allowing guests to feel the comforts of home, conduct their online work, or sort their travel itineraries before their onward journey. The lobby consists of a comfortable sitting area with television and a soft drink mini-outlet. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>