Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any bookings cancelled after 1 weeks prior to the arrival date will incur a cancellation fee equivalent to the full cost of the booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
For group bookings it is required to pay a 10% Security Deposit in advance, two weeks before arrival.
This accommodation is perfect for groups since we offer a big garden with seats, Zanzibar Bao games and the beach with its mangroves and long sand banks is only 5 minutes away by foot. Blue lagoon Snorkeling tours,Mangrove Dhow tour,Swim with Dolphin tour,Safari Blue tour,Jozani forest tour,Spice Farm tour,The vibrant stone town tour,Prison Island tour,Nakupenda sand Bank tour, standing pedal tour and surfing. Possibilities are around the corner. We also offer good local food and home made cocktails.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
All bungalows have a private balcony or terrace with garden view. All rooms are equipped with mosquito net and a ceiling fan. The private bathrooms offer a hot shower. You can enjoy garden view from the room and relax in front of the fireplace and sit at the outdoor seating area.
At Sagando Bungalows, guests can have a buffet breakfast. Guests can also enjoy a drink or juice at the bar.
An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, diving and snorkelling.
Stone Town and the Zanzibar International Airport is 67 km away.
How to get here:
It is possible to get here by public transportation, feel free to contact us for directions.
If you would like to be picked up from the airport or the ferry port, we do arrange transportation.
Please note that:
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Late cancellation or no-show: charge of one night's room.
We accept both cash and card payment. (Surcharge on card payments)
Check in from 11:00am.
Check out before 10:00am.
Free breakfast provided.
Taxes included in price. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Rooms 4 Refugees
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>