Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In case of booking with credit card or wire transfer details:
• We will reimburse 100% in case of cancellation made more than 45 days before arrival of the client
• We will reimburse 50% in case of cancellation made between 45 days to 30 days before arrival of the client
• We will reimburse 25% in case of cancellation made between 29 days to 15 days before arrival of the client
• We will not reimburse the client in case of cancellation made between 14 days to 0 days before arrival of the client
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Resort rises next to the village of fishermen of Bwejuu, in the east coast of Zanzibar, 50 km from Stone Town.
An exclusive location is chosen, where the nature and the uncontaminated sea have the predominance.
All the rooms are forehead sea and they allow to admire the marvelous colors that only the Indian Ocean knows how to give.
The restaurant offers fresh fish every day and mixes Italian traditions to local recipes, as well as Indian and Japanese.
The panoramic location allows to relax and to enjoy a drink before or after the meals, being comfortably sat in sofa or on board swimming pool.
The heavenly coral beach of the Resort is white and offers the maximum of relax.
The restaurant of Sahari is directly on the sea, it has been thought for giving to the guests shelter from the sun and at the same time a magnificent sight on the Indian Ocean.
In the restaurant you can also find an ample selection of wines and cocktails as well as the italian coffee Espresso.
Nearby there is a relax area with sofa realized by local artists.
On request is possible to see a good film or watch football matches.
The standard rich breakfast, always included in the price, composed by fresh fruit, juices, savory cakes, home made jams and eggs, to accompany to classical coffee or tea and milk.
The Resort enjoys all of the comforts, all the areas of the structure are endowed with electric energy and solar panels for the warm water and the efficien free wifi.
The twelve rooms in masonry offer privacy and calm to the guests of Sahari.
Rooms are simple and essential furnished with coconut wood.
Every pieces has been hand realized and studied for guaranteeing harmony to the rooms, have inside a small fridge and a ceiling fan, an elegant mosquito net will protect you and the small private balcony allows to enjoy some wonder of the Indian Ocean.
The height and the architecture allows to enjoy some sight on the sea and to maintain the place fresh and ventilated also in the warmest days. Inside the room there are European 220V electrical.
The bath is conforming to the European standards perfectly harmonized with the surrounding environment, shower is in Arabic style in masonry.
They all have a king size bed and a sofa bed. It is available on request a cot.
Qualified and multilingual staff is always at your disposal 24h/24h, for your every need.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Reserved rooms are available to the customer starting at 12:00 pm on the agreed arrival date. The customer does not have the right to earlier availability.
Rooms must be vacated and made available to the hotel no later than 10:00 noon on the agreed departure date. After That Time, on the grounds of the delayed vacating of the room for use exceeding the contractual time, the hotel may charge 50 % of the full accommodation rate (list price) for the additional use of the room until 6:00 pm ( after 6:00pm : 100 % ) .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>