Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We are located in one of the best areas of the city, near to some of the finest attractions and landmarks of the city such as National Museum of Beirut, Raouche Rocks, Sassine Square and La Maison Rose, amongst other interesting spots of our area.
We have affordable rooms with different capacities. We have dorms for the venturesome travellers and we have private accommodation options for those who are seeking tranquility and relax. We also have both outdoor and indoor spaces available for you relax, perform, exhibit or just have fun with friends.
Saifi Urban Gardens Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14.00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might be pre-authorize your credit card.
Our Receptions operates: Every day from 8:00 am until 12 Midnight.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
Upon check-in the total room charge must be paid in full.
Upon check-in guests must give to Saifi their passport or (Lebanese) Identity card to make a copy.
Saifi is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to guest property. Safes are available at the reception.
Smoking is not allowed in rooms. Guests are welcome to smoke in common areas.
Saifi Urban Gardens is not a full service hotel. Guests are expected to be clean and respectful to their neighbours and Saifi staff, and to treat Saifi as if it was their home. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>