Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Rates starting at $20 USD + tax / night.
We offer 4 separate classes of rooms. 12 bunk beds in a dorm-style setting or 2 small single and 6 double private rooms with a queen bed, ceiling fans, shared bathhouse with hot and cold water showers, clean sheets, towels (deposit required), shared Living room with 83' TV, cable channels, free WiFi, and all resort amenities. We also offer 6 Suites with two queen beds per unit, A/C, TV with DVD/HDMI, refrigerator, private bath with double sinks, clean towels and sheets and full resort amenities. All Suites are waterfront.
We can assist in booking several tours, including fishing, diving and inland Mayan Ruin Tours, as well as golf cart, bike, kayak and paddle board rentals . We are located on Sunset Pointe in the Placencia Village back behind (SW) the soccer/football field. A short walk brings you to several wonderful restaurants, shopping, beach bars and local services.
We offer free water taxi service from 5:30 am to 12:00 midnight. Bar is open daily from 12 noon - dark, or later, depending on occupancy. Food menus available from local favorite restaurants to accommodate order-out requests for delivery to the Resort. Must be 18 or accompanied with an adult.
SailFish Resort Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: Cancellations will be allowed up to 7 days before arrival date. Late cancellations or no-shows will be charged the full amount.
Payment upon arrival by cash, Visa or MasterCard and debit cards. This property may pre-authorize your credit card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 9.00%
Breakfast not included.
Water taxi runs until Midnight.
$20 BZD deposit for towels.
Only persons registered in rooms may be in rooms, no outside guests allowed after Bar is closed. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>