Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Free high speed WiFi throughout, a huge garden patio with free gym, communal lounge with a 85-inch Ultra HD TV with cable, Netflix & PS4. Guests can also use the modern shared kitchen to cook their own meals.
All dorms have contemporary designs and feature free storage lockers. We also have many private rooms.
The hostel is 15 minutes walk from Natural History & Science Museums and Hyde Park. Madame Tussauds, Harrods and Buckingham Palace are also a 15-minute train ride away.
Staying COVID-19 Safe at Saint James:
The dorms have been halved in size therefore each guest has a double bunk bed to herself
Plexiglass protection screens installed as barriers against Covid-19
The showers sanitised before every use
Dedicated staircase for going up and separate one for going down
The Reception is open 24/7 and the international staff will be there, happy to help you.
More reasons to stay at Saint James Backpackers?
- A 24-hour reception to make sure to be available for our guests at any time
- Massive living rooms with a large television, with options such as Sky TV, Netflix and a PlayStation 4
- USB Charging Points in every room
- An exclusive ladies-only dorm room and showers
- Massive patio garden including BBQ
- Outdoor gym
- Hostel activities: movie and popcorn nights, sangria nights, board game competitions, screening sports events, holiday parties…
- There is a 24-hour cancellation policy on all reservations. Any night that isn't cancelled with at least 24 hours notice will not be refunded.
- A £10 key deposit is payable at check-in, which is returned on return of the key at check-out.
- Check-in: 14.00/ Check out: 10.00
- Credit cards accepted
- Taxes included
- No smoking anywhere inside the building (but we do have a large patio garden where you can indulge)
- On the property lives one cat and one dog.
- Card Payments must be authorized by chip and pin
- Minimum age to stay in a dorm is 5.
- Please note that there are limited spaces for dinner; you must sign up at reception each day before 16:00, signup is done on a first come first serve bases. If you cannot make it here in time please just call us and request to be put on the list. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>