Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
If you are looking for a Hotel in Egypt then this is the place to be !
Our new hotel and horse riding school is situated in Abu Sir, an ancient village just outside Cairo between Giza and Sakkara, close to the desert.
Excursion during the day and relaxing in the evening. How do you like that ?
Sakkara Inn Hotel offers hotelrooms with private bathroom, ceiling fan, wardrobe and some with balcony, all on the second floor. On the third floor is the roofterrace with a magnificient view on the pyramids of Abu Sir and Sakkara and also the most colorful sunsets.
We have our own Riding School for horsebackriding in the desert.
Our personnel gives you a warm welcome so you feel at home immediately.
It is an ideal base for all sightseeings in Cairo such as:
- Egyptian Museum
- Khan al Khalilibazaar
- Great Piramids of GIZA
- Steppyramid of Sakkara
- Pharaonic Village
- Felouka sailing at the Nile etc.
A NileCruise or a stay at a Resort at the Red Sea? For the best price?
We can arrange this. Even last minute while you are there !
We also provide: - tour service and ticket assistance
- car shuttle service
- 24/7 service desk
- laundry service
- wireless internet on request
**Free pick up service from airport or train station**
We are looking forward to see you at SAKKARA INN HOTEL in EGYPT where you can enjoy the unique combination of culture and relaxation and feel the warm hospitality of the Egyptian people.
If you take the time to travel to Egypt then we do our utmost to give you an unforgettable holiday.
Check-In Time: 14.00 pm
Ckeck-Out Time: 13.00 pm
Credit Cards Not Accepted
Payment by cash on arrival
Taxes included ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>