Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Salt Surf is located in Taghazout, the surf pearl on the atlantic coast in Morocco. The small fishing village is just 20 km north from Agadir and a 40 minutes drive from Agadir Airport. Since european hippies found this gem in the early 70s, it has became a surf mecca for surfers around the globe. If you are not only coming for the surf, there is so much more to see. Get to know the culture and food in the local souks or explore paradise valley, a beautiful oasis with natural rock pools. All famous surf spots are in walking distance of our house. A plenty of restaurants are just down the road. Right next to our house, there is a small shop, where you will find everything you need.
Salt Surf Taghazout has 5 rooms and a maximum capacity for 17 people which are perfect for individual travellers or groups. Rooms have access to rooftop terraces and a small patios. Wake up with the sound of the ocean!
Salt Surf Taghazout Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 50 MAD per person per day.
If you arrive early, you are welcome to wait on our rooftop terrace. Your luggage will be stored safe.
When booking, guests must provide: address details and phone number.
Children under 3 years old not accepted. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>