Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
*We are all about relaxing, socializing, and having a great time.
*Guests can enjoy the view and beautiful sunsets on the terrace or hammocks while having a cold beer.
*We have the ideal location to experience San Juan del Sur. We are close to the beach and, the town.
*At night, the nearby bars and clubs are the main attractions.
Saltwater Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hrs before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property may pre authorize your card before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 PM to 17:00 PM.
Check out from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Taxes not included - 2%
Breakfast not included - 3 USD per person per day.
Reception starts at 7:00 AM to 19:00 PM.
For afterhours check in, i.e. after 7:00 PM, request must be made prior to arrival, please call or email us.
CHECK OUT HOURS: 10:00 AM – 10:00 AM
RECEPTION FRONT DESK HOURS: 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
ROOMS AND COMMON FACILITIES ACCESS:
· Main house, Bar and Common Areas are closed at 10:00 PM
· No Curfew
· Kitchen and laundry areas are for Staff ONLY
· Breakfast for $3 from 7:30 AM – 11:00 AM.
· If you need to change or cancel your reservation, a minimum of 48 hours’ notice is required to obtain a deposit credit. Please call or email us for cancellation or change of reservation dates.
· All guests must present a valid government issued ID at check in (e.g. State Driver’s license, ID or passport).
· Please look after your personal belongings! We cannot take responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to any guest property whatever the cause. For the convenience of the Guests lockers are provided for all rooms.
· Quiet Hours 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM, no music, and no loud conversation during quiet hours.
· Alcohol may only be consumed in a reasonable fashion in the common area, NOT in the dorms. We reserve the rights to take appropriate actions against drunk or unruly guests.
· This is not a ’party hostel’, you will have to keep it down after 10:00 PM. Ask our receptionists about places to go out to so that the fun may go on – elsewhere, without causing inconvenience to others.
· People visiting you at Saltwater Hostel are only allowed in the patio area and common areas; not in the rooms. All visiting guest are required to check-in at reception. No visitors are allowed inside the hostel after 10:00 PM.
· For health and hygiene reasons, guests are required to use bedding/sheets provided to cover their bed. Linens and towels are changed after 3 night stays.
· There is a $5.00 charge for lost room keys and $10 charge for missing towels.
· For conservation reasons: please turn off lights, air conditioning, and fans before leaving your room. Also please make sure you have turned the water faucets off completely in the showers and sinks.
· We kindly ask you NOT to throw any bulky objects in the toilet; not even toilet paper.
· Please make a best effort with trash, recycling and compost.
· Please be courteous to all guests and staff.
· Saltwater Hostel reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason if they might impact the enjoyment of other guests. Violations of Saltwater Hostel policies can result in eviction without refund.
どこにいても 170 か国にある 36,000 件のホステルから検索し、ご予約頂けます。
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>