Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
'We have to get to know each other better, it makes us understand one another better, trust each other more, and live together more peacefully.'
We work together with the local community offering weaving and painting classes, Spanish classes, Mayan astrology readings and hikes in the beautiful surroundings.
We can also organize for you shuttles or private taxis to any place in Guatemala, accommodation in other places and of course lots of recommendations on what to do or where to go.
San Marcos Buddy Bear Hostel is your perfect base to enjoy San Marcos, the spiritual town on the beautiful lake Atitlan. We are located just minutes away from yoga centers, shops, restaurants, the village center and of course the lake. Guests love our individually designed themed rooms, beautiful wall paintings and lush garden.
With our beautifully themed rooms, our hostel offers affordable accommodation in shared dorms, private rooms and tent space. Our guests can use our communal kitchen, rooftop terrace and hangout areas to connect to other fellow travelers or just relax. We also offer free Wi-Fi and free breakfast.
San Marcos Buddy Bear Hostel terms and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 20:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Credit Card payments have an extra charge of 8 %.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Reception hour from 07:00 to 22:00
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon. Please get in touch if you have any questions or need any information.
Your friends at the Buddy Bear hostel! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>