Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Remainder duet to hostel as above please. We do not accept credit cards etc. For alternative payments method contact hostel
Additional Terms and Conditions
A full list of all guests names and addresses required on arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We do not accept HEN, STAG, WEDDING or PARTY groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NOT LOCATED IN DONEGAL TOWN!
We are at least 100kms North of DONEGAL TOWN (at Ireland's Most Northerly Point)
Hostel consists of two spacious ensuite dormitories with ten beds in each, double self catering kitchen where you can cook crabs, lobsters, mussel,oysters and fish - all available from local fishery. You can also fish or swim from the pier below. Some guests surf, dive, canoe etc with own equipment.
Two late pubs,pub grub,supermarket 2kms. Famous raised beach full precious stones nearby. Meet friendly locals on walks-in pubs-everywhere! This area is no folk village - its for real. Cycle hire at hostel. Walking routes in several languages. Musical instruments available. No curfew but we normally cease taking new guests after 10pm unless prearranged.
Bookings with a changed arrival time from the original estimated time of arrival should be confirmed ASAP.. We do not accept credit or debit cards at the hostel. We are in Euro Land!
WIFI ACCESS FREE FOR GUESTS
Horse riding stables are available within 16 kms of hostel.
During summer months basking sharks and dolphins can frequently be viewed from Hostel. Malin Head is now one of the three hotspots in the World to view Basking Sharks.
This year during May and June 2016 the latest STAR WARS is being filmed in Malin Head!
The Aurora Borealis 'Northern Lights' can occasionally be seen at Malin Head each year normally in January through to the end of February. Spectacular photos have appeared on TV and in the National Press confirming sightings.
During May and June at Malin Head on the North Coast of Donegal was teaming with BASKING SHARKS clearly visible from Hostel. Over 100 have been tagged recently by the Irish Basking Shark Project! ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>