Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In Santa Lova, you can enjoy all our facilities : restaurant, beach bar, beach games, our beautiful deck right in front of the beach, and many more ...
Our local staff will provide you fresh local menus for lunch and dinners, and breakfast is offered for all our guests (Lunch and dinner not included in room price). Our guests can enjoy our beach bar all day long, with cocktails, beers, soft drinks, coffee, and more. Our hostel is entirely powered by solar panels, and all the used water is filtered and reused. We have four 8 bed mixed doms, and 6 private double rooms for our guests. All our rooms have fans, mosquito nets (on each bed), and safe lockers. Our sanitary building has four shared showers, and three shared toilets. All our equipment is cleaned several times a day.
Santa Lova Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 5 Days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 11.00 to 14:00
Check out before 08.00 to 10.00
Payment by cash
Breakfast is offered
Reception from 09.00 to 17.00
Pets are not allowed
The hostel is accessible for adults only (18+)
No need to bring food or alcohol, our restaurant and bar will provide you everything you need ! ;)
We are in a National Parc, therefore it is highly suggested not to bring any plastic (bottles, packaging, etc...) to help us keep this paradise clean and remain environmental friendly !
We also provide biological soap, shower gel and shampoo for all our guests (bucket shower and dry toilets) ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>