Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Sports Group and Cultural Group must send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what kind of group it is
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our breakfast follows a menu with daily variations of cakes, fruits, juices , cereals , teas , breads (including provide a great Chimarrão (traditional Brazilian tea) always looking for something very close to the typical Brazilian food .
Free Wi-Fi throughout the house , and provide a computer with free internet access .
Large and fully equipped kitchen , XL beds , garden , TV room , 24 hour reception , Wii, Xbox, and board games , DVDs , books for swap.
In our reception we are able to help you in Italian , Portuguese , English and Spanish ,
Sometimes we have dogs or cats in the hostel
We have a cancellation policy up to 24 hours of check in normal days , and 48 hours on Fridays , Saturdays and holidays .
Check in: 13:00 ( 13:00 )
Departure : 11:00 (11:00 ) ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>