Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hostel is set in a heritage building from the Pahlavi dynasty, bringing you back in time and providing a warm and cozy ambience. Last but not least, Sarv Hostel is committed to contribute to positive environmental change in Isfahan. For now, the hostel does this by providing opportunities to the guests to cooperate with the staff about the Eco-friendly topics, and controlling the waste-management. The hostel is looking for more partnerships to do more about environment in the near future.
Sarv Hostel offers stylish, spacious, and bright rooms with comfortable beds, free breakfast and daily free walking tours. The hostel has different type of rooms, so Triple Rooms are extraordinary rooms with a private terrace, gorgeous Quad Room provides your very own 180 degree view the picturesque courtyard, and Dormitories are excellent for social butterflies. where you can make friends for life. Free WIFI, a game room, and cable TV are available for the guests.
Sarv Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Reception hours from 7:30 until 23:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
10% surcharge for credit and debit cards payments upon arrival.
The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Child friendly. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>