Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
There is no charge to the group if the cancellation is made within the first 14 days after the booking date. A 50% non-refundable charge is taken with the booking or at an agreed date, Groups should take out insurance against cancellation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
The balance is payable one month in advance of the arrival and once paid is non-refundable.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our focus is warm, comfortable and clean, with provision for privacy and a little more luxury if you want it. We are close to the waterfront, overlooking Loch Alsh, the Skye Bridge, the ruins of Castle Moil, the Isle of Raasay and the Cuillin Mountains. We are close to bus and train links and plenty of free parking.
Saucy Mary's Lodge has a 3-star Scottish Tourist Board rating.
Our beds are large and comfortable, all rooms fully double-glazed with sinks, and there are double/twin rooms family rooms and family suites all with private bathrooms internal or external with key lock entry. 16 rooms have sea views.
Saucy Mary's Lodge has everything you need for your visit to the Isle of Skye:
- friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- free linen, laundry service.
- modern hot showers
- breakfast and evening meals are available. Please note our self-catering kitchens are closed currently.
- bar with TV
- free internet access, Wi-Fi, good mobile telephone connection.
- outside seating/BBQ area
- easy access to a post office/post box
- good luggage storage
- no curfew - guests can gain access at night using an access code
- wheelchair access - one room modified for wheelchair use, single-step access to bar area, where toilet area includes wheelchair access. ハウルルールを表示する
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>