Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Schilling Hostal Patagonico has 3 dorms types available- 5 beds, 4 beds, 3 beds and can sleep a total of 12 people.
Schilling Patagonia Travellers has 20 privates rooms, the types are: single, double/ twin and triple:
- single rooms come with fully sprung bed
- double-twin rooms come with a double/two single fully sprung bed
- triple rooms come with one double and one single/three single fully sprung beds.
Bed sheets and linen are provided and all rooms come with security lockers and bathrooms with 24hr hot showers.
You can have lunch and dinner in the restaurrante inside the hostel.
We Ramiro, Mateo, Gaby y Agustín are since April 2013 in front of the hostel.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Check In: 3.00 pm
Check Out: 10.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash and credit cards
Breakfast is included.
Taxes are not included. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>