Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
In the same building there is the Karczma Młyńska, where you can eat a good meal. This fact and proximity of inexpensive bars and grocers shops make this place worth a recommendation.
The property offers very good accommodation conditions for 36 people, rooms are clean and spacious. Beds, even though they are bunk beds like in all the hostels, are wide and comfortable.
A great convenience is the fact that the property has a modular division: one module contains 2 rooms, a bathroom with shower and a toilet.
It is also important that the whole property is situated on one floor, which facilitates discreet supervision over little charges, and teachers may sleep in a double room. The kitchen constitutes an integral part of the hostel: it is big, equipped with a refrigerator, cooker and kitchenware. The property has 2-person, 4-person, 6-person and 10-person rooms.
- 24h reception
- 24 hour security
- Free computers with internet access (at the lobby)
- Free WiFi
- Book exchange
- Free cable TV
- Free safe deposit box
- Free maps and guidebooks
- Free luggage storage
- Free hairdryers
- Free parking for bicycles
Restaurant / Bar / Outdoor terrace
- Linen (extra pay: 5 PLN per night)
- Towel (extra pay: 5 PLN)
- Parking (extra pay: 37 PLN per night/per car, 70 PLN per night/per bus)
- Breakfast (extra pay 35 PLN per person)
- Airport Transfers (approximately 60-80 PLN)
- Laundry service
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:30 to 23:30.
Check out before 11:30.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (VISA, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, AmericanExpress, Diners Club International, JCB).
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>