Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Beautifully and brightly lit rooms , Sea Drift provides hot and cold water and balcony.
Featuring 24hr hot showers, all the rooms are available with free Wi-Fi access. Bed sheets and linen are provided with towels.
All the meals are home-made, healthy and cooked with the freshest ingredients of the season. You start the day with a delicious Continental breakfast with freshly brewed fresh coffee or our very own Ceylon tea chosen from our selection, jams, butter, cheese, freshly baked croissants and much more, unless you have decided to indulge in the irresistible English Breakfast.
We offer services at the kitchen if they buy their own fish fresh from the fish market or the beach in front or any other sea delicious according to their wish or liking.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 15:00.
- Identification is required at check in time.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival,
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 5 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
5. We don't allow any visitor or any kind of party in a room without prior notice. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>