Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All cancellations must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in writing by email and must be confirmed by Sea Hostel Barcelona. If the cancellation has not been confirmed by Sea Hostel Barcelona, the reservation will be not cancelled.
The following penalties will be applied in case of cancellations:
-25% for cancellations received between 45 and 30 days.
-50% for cancellation received between 29 and 15 days.
-75% of total cost for cancellations received between 14 days and 48 hours.
-100% of total for cancellations received between 48h and arrival time.
1. These conditions will only apply to cancellations higher than 10% of the total number of persons in the group.
2. In partial cancellations made between 14 days and 48 hours prior to the group's arrival, if the reduction does not allow rooms to be liberated, this cancellation policy will not be applied and 100% will be charged cancellation.
3. If the breakdown changes dues to less/more beds, at less than 28 days before arrival, Sea Hostel Barcelona reserve the right to still charge for newly unused beds.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Bookings will be automatically confirmed once the payment for the first night of the group has been made. The payment receipt has to be sent by mail to email@example.com, with the groups reference number (giving on our proforma invoice) clearly indicated. This payment can be made by bank transfer or providing credit or debit card details. The rest of the payment has to be made three weeks before the groups arrival at our hostel. The group will not be allowed to check in if full payment has not been received. Sea Hostel Barcelona reserves the right to cancel reservations without prior notification or right to refund if payments are no received within the established period of time.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Barcelona’s former fishing district, Barceloneta offers the city’s best range of seafood restaurants. Many beach bars are in the immediate area and regular buses from opposite the Sea Hostel Barcelona take you to the Ramblas in 10 minutes. Barceloneta Metro Station is a 10-minute walk away.
It offers bunk beds in mixed and Privare dormitories of 4, 6 and 8 beds all the rooms ensuite with reading lamp and power socket.
Luggage storage is offered and the Sea Hostel Barcelona has a bar and snack bar. You can enjoy breakfast at a table outside on the seafront promenade.
Sea Hostel Barcelona Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15.00 to 23.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit and debit cards
Taxes not included (1.95 Eur Per person per night)
Breakfast not included
24 hours reception.
Pet are not allowed
5 Eur security deposit at check in (only card)
Luggage storage free until 7pm
14 days maximum stay
Card Holder must be present at check-in
Pre-authorization of visa card ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>