Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
A lagoon-style swimming pool and bar & restaurant is sat upon our large ocean-view rooftop. As well as a gym, yoga classes, movie nights, pool table, tennis table, board games, group tours and social events.
Air conditioning plus towels & linen are provided free of charge for all guests staying in dormitories and private rooms. Shampoo and body wash are also supplied in both private and shared bathrooms.
Each individual dormitory bed has its own privacy curtains, a personal light, powerpoint, shelf space, hooks and a locker with an inbuilt powerpoint for secure charging.
The rooftop bar and restaurant at Seaesta is open from 7am to 11PM, with last orders for food at 10pm. Serving a range of dishes, from small plates to platters, inspired by the Middle-East, the Meditteranean and our very own Indonesia.
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check-in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check-out from 07:00 am to 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash, or debit/credit card.
Taxes included (Price includes 10% VAT & 1% government tax).
Breakfast is excluded and can be purchased from 35,000 IDR.
We have a minimum age policy of 16 years old (in the dorms only).
Non-smoking (inside rooms/dormitories).
Reception working time: 06:00 to 22:00pm ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>