Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Set in the Old Medina district, the hostel is within 12 km of Viewpoint and a 5 minute walk to various souks (markets), bars, restaurants, artisan shops and fish/vegetable markets.
It is the perfect place to discover more about Morocco. We will help you with many activities such as learning how to cook, surf, bike and discover other beautiful places. We can assist with visits to the desert as well as day trips to Marrakech. There are also many activities to enjoy nearby such as riding a camel or a horse, going for a quad adventure, shopping or cycling. A must see is enjoying a leisurely walk on the beach at sunset to watch the mesmerizing fire in the sky disappear into the horizon and complete your night with live music of local artists. Whether you're looking for an adrenaline adventure (surfing), relaxation (spa), brain stimulation (art museums) or to improve your culinary skills (cooking class), Essaouira has everything you're searching for to complete the vacation of a lifetime with an experience of staying where you feel at home.
Seagulls Hostel is located off a quiet street and offers mixed dorm rooms as well as female dorm rooms. We provide clean and comfortable common areas, hot showers and bathrooms, as well as a rooftop terrace where breakfast is served each morning. If you're looking for somewhere that feels like home, staff that truly cares about ensuring you have a wonderful experience and vacation with many memories you will cherish forever, then you've found your home away from home at Seagulls Hostel.
Seagulls Hostel Conditions and Policies:
Check-in time starts at 13:00 Pm.
Check-out time is 11:30 Am. - Noon.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash.
Please note: Travelers Checks are not accepted.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Taxes not included - Local occupancy tax 2.5 EUR per person per night.
Breakfast not included.You can order it at the hostel.
Maximum period of stay is 14 days.
No pets are allowed at this property. ハウルルールを表示する
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>