Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have two newly fitted mixed dorm rooms, each with 8 beds whilst we have one female dorm room with 6 beds. We provide a large selection of foods for breakfast, mainly western style. We have a lot of experience and knowledge of the local area.
See you At Lily's also provides various services from laundry to open bus tickets, tours around Vietnam (SaPa and Ha Long Bay) at a reasonable price for our guests. We also exchange money here, and sell beers for people to enjoy in our chill room.
We are now doing introductory cooking classes, free walking tours and vietnamese family dinner in the evening. Please email or ask at reception during your stay for more information.
There is WIFI on every single floor to accommodate everyone's needs.
***Property Policies and Conditions***
1).The reception is 24hrs however check in from 2pm hence if you would like an earlier check in then you must email us before hand. Check out time is 11am.
2).2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
3).We accept credit card and cash payment upon arrival.
4).We do not allow children under the age of 16 in the hostel without a guardian, if children want to stay at the hostel, we must be emailed in advance. We also have a no pets policy. No drugs are to be permitted into the building due to it being illegal in Vietnam. We provide alcohol though you must have you're ID to be served at the bar.
5).Maximum stay is 14 days.
6). Towels available free of charge for private rooms. Dorm rooms- towel available with deposit and nominal cost (under $0.50 USD cost).
7). Lockers for valuables available in Dorm rooms, deposit required for the key. ハウルルールを表示する
- Air Conditioning
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>