Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Culture fiends will love the renewal of Birmingham, which has brought a new library, new galleries, and refreshed public spaces into the mix. Explore Birminghamâ€™s thriving gastronomic scene, featuring cool and/or secret cocktail bars and craft breweries. Cadbury World and the custard factory are sweet visits, as are the Mailbox and Bullring shopping malls.
Selina Birmingham Policies & Conditions:
Cancellations and No-Shows
Flexible Reservations: Cancellations or modifications must be made by 6:00 pm (Local time) at least 2 day prior to arrival. Cancellations and no-shows made beyond that time will result in a one-night cancellation fee plus tax.
Non-Refundable Reservations: Full amount of stay (with taxes) is payable in advance by credit card at booking time. Non-refundable reservations are those made through early booking promotions and minimum stay reservations among others. Keep in mind that non-refundable reservations require full payment of the account to reserve. Payment will be processed and debited from the authorized credit card. If the charge is declined, the reservation may be cancelled. No refunds will be given for cancellations, absences or premature departures.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included - 8.40 GBP per person per day.
24 hours Reception.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. ハウルルールを表示する
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
アカウント名 のパスワードを入力してください <% email %>